Looking for a Slip and
Fall Injury Lawyer?
WHAT TO DO AFTER A
SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT
If you slipped, tripped, or fell on someone else’s property due to their negligence, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries.
Some hazardous circumstances that could result in a slip & fall or trip & fall include:
- Food, liquid, or other substances on the floor
- Black ice, snow, or icy conditions
- Unstable floors, walls, or roofs in buildings
- Falling merchandise
- Uneven curbs or sidewalks, holes, broken handrails, etc.
- Poor lighting
- Hazards that violate property building codes
We represent slip and fall victims on a contingency fee basis. This means that unless a settlement or verdict is obtained for our clients, no fees will be charged. We understand your need for affordable representation and will be with you every step of the way. Our top-notch premises liability lawyers are ready to assist you through this complex area of law.
With 40+ years of experience and millions recovered, our Marietta slip and fall injury lawyers know how to fight for the justice you deserve.