Injury attorneys are a dime a dozen in the metro Atlanta area. Jones & Swanson wants to take a moment and thank our clients for trusting us during their times of need. We appreciate each client and have a goal of not only winning cases, but building lasting relationships with our clients in the process.
Jones & Swanson Receives Great Feedback
To compete as a Marietta attorney, providing excellent legal representation is a necessity. Clients often research attorneys’ backgrounds using online directories and reviews. Jones & Swanson has obtained numerous client reviews and high profile ratings on multiple reputable websites. Attorney Andrew W. Jones has also been voted into many leadership and award-winning positions. We are very thankful to our clients for making this possible.
Below are a few of these profile ranking sites and awards presented to Mr. Jones and our firm:
- 10/10 Avvo Rating – Avvo, a leading international Attorney community and directory, has ranked attorney Andrew W. Jones with the highest possible endorsement: 10 out of 10. This is an esteemed honor and speaks volumes about Mr. Jones’ service to his clients and his community.
- 5/5 Star Kudzu Rating – Kudzu is a popular online service directory that provides honest feedback on millions of businesses from the everyday citizen. Based on client reviews and historical evidence, Kudzu has ranked Jones & Swanson with the highest rating possible: 5 out of 5 stars. This is a great honor because the rating is based primarily on the most important aspect of our firm: opinions of our clients.
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell – Martindale Hubbell was started by an attorney as a directory of service providers. Today the company offers online profiles for over one million lawyers and firms, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool. Martindale Hubbell has awarded attorney Andrew Jones 5 out of 5 peer and client ratings, which is a prestigious honor that says much about his work.
- Georgia “Super Lawyer” from 2009 until 2012 – Each year, Atlanta Magazine recognizes Georgia’s top lawyers that have attained high peer recognition,
met ethical standards, and demonstrated achievement in their field. The list of “Super Lawyers” is selected using a rigorous, multiphase rating process, including peer nominations, evaluations, and third party research. Attorney Andrew Jones is pleased to have been a part of the magazine’s selection in the last four consecutive years.
- Ross Adams Younger Lawyer Award in 2002.
- President’s Award, awarded by Cobb County Bar Association in 1997.
Qualified Marietta Legal Representation
In addition to the honors listed above, attorney Andrew W. Jones is active in both the Georgia and Cobb County Bar Associations, and has functioned in many leadership positions. He served on the Executive Committee of the State Bar of Georgia from 2002-2005, the Investigative and Review Panels of the State Disciplinary Board, and the Board of Trustees for the Lawyer’s Foundation of Georgia. Andrew is a member of the Georgia and American Trial Lawyers Associations, Civil Justice Political Action Committee, and the Board of Governor’s for the State Bar of Georgia.
Andrew works alongside associate M. Chase Swanson, a lifelong member of the Cobb County community. Chase is an active member of the Georgia and Cobb County Bar Associations, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, and serves as the Treasurer for the Younger Lawyers Division of the Cobb County Bar Association.
With over 40 years of combined experience, the Kennesaw personal injury attorneys at Jones & Swanson have the experience necessary to prosecute the most complex injury claims. Our entire staff holds first-rate academic credentials, extensive courtroom experience, strong community ties, and a deep commitment to successful outcomes.
Respected Marietta Personal Injury Representation
Selecting the best Marietta personal injury attorney to represent you in a claim is difficult due to the sheer volume of metro Atlanta injury attorneys. The staff at Jones & Swanson understands this and thanks our current and past clients for selecting our firm to represent them. The Kennesaw injury attorneys at Jones & Swanson have extensive experience representing clients throughout the state of Georgia. As a result, we have access to the most qualified experts and researchers in the country. Our Marietta injury attorneys take pride in treating each client with individual attention and care. If you or someone you know have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, contact our experienced Marietta personal injury lawyers today for a free consultation and affordable representation at (770) 427-5498. We truly appreciate our clients and will continue to provide individual care and attention to each person contacting our office.