Marietta Boating Accident Lawyer
Need A Lawyer For A Boating Injury Case In Marietta, Ga?
Throughout the state and the rest of the country, there are thousands of people injured and hundreds killed in boating accidents. Not only that, people lose millions of dollars every year because of property damage. If you were involved in an accident that was caused by your boat operator, the operator of another boat, or a machinery defect, you could have the right to seek just compensation.
What Steps Should You Take If You’re Injured In A Boating Accident?
- The first thing you should do is seek medical attention. Even if you do not think you are injured, the injuries could take a couple days to become apparent, so it is best to be examined by a doctor as soon as possible following the accident.
- Take photos and get the contact information of witnesses.
- You should also report the accident to the proper authorities in the event you need to file a claim. Your best option is to call 911.
What Are The Most Common Types Of Boating Accidents In Georgia?
- Collisions with other boats including jet skis,
- Collision with a dock or the land,
- Water skiing or wakeboarding accidents, and,
- People falling overboard.
According to the U.S. Coast Guard, 80% of people who died in boating accidents died of drowning.
Are you looking for an attorney for an injury in Marietta?
If you lost a loved one or were seriously injured in a boat accident, please allow our team to help you. We have years of experience in these types of cases and will do everything possible to get you the compensation you deserve.
We offer a free case evaluation to determine whether we are the right choice for your specific case. Who you choose to protect your rights could mean the difference between getting the compensation you deserve and having to shoulder the entire case on your own. Please call us at (770) 427-5498 to get this burden off your shoulders.
Are you looking for a lawyer for personal injury in Marietta?
File a claim now
Contact a Marietta injury lawyer to discuss your case today.