Jones & Swanson

CategoryRollover Accidents

Who Pays My Medical Bills After A Car Crash?

After an accident, most people at the very least need to be checked out at the emergency room, an urgent care, or their primary care doctor’s office. Unfortunately, many of those injured in car wrecks or other incidents require ongoing medical care with specialists like orthopedists, neurologists, physical therapists, and even surgeons.

Read More+

Driving in Sleet or Snow in Metro Atlanta

Here are a few tips to keep in mind when navigating the occasional sleet, snow and ice that hits the metro Atlanta area. A few years ago the metro area was handicapped due to winter weather conditions and lack of preparation – let’s not let that happen again.

Read More+

PTSD & Personal Injury Claims

The Smyrna personal injury lawyers at Jones & Swanson discuss PTSD and personal injury claims. Contact the firm today for a free consultation.

Read More+
call 770.427.5498

contact us today

Over the years, we’ve helped people just like you who’ve been injured in a variety of types of accidents. Chances are, we’ve helped someone just like you before.